Chocolate-coated brownies have been around for centuries, but it wasn’t until recently that they were dipped in chocolate to become a smaller treat. The concept is simple: chocolate-dipped brownies are a great way to create a special dessert for a party, get-together, or any other occasion.
We all love to indulge in a little treat now and then (especially when we are on the go!), and these dark chocolate dipped cookies are the perfect little treat for a healthier lifestyle.
Are you looking for the perfect healthy snack to accompany your cup of coffee or tea? Well, look no further — we have the perfect healthy chocolate cookie to cure what ails you! These chocolate-dipped cookies are our latest healthy chocolate recipe, a snack you can feel good about indulging in. And the best part is, they are a breeze to make.
You should certainly try cookies coated in dark chocolate if you want to add something sweet to your daily meal. Cookies made with dark chocolate are a feast in and of themselves, but when you top them with a creamy chocolate glaze, you have a really decadent treat. They’re packed with a variety of chocolate tastes that will keep you satisfied until the last bite.
A sugar-free cookie recipe!
This low-carb dessert is made with almond flour and monk’s pepper. Almond flour is a great substitute for normal flour since it has the same texture as regular flour but without the added carbohydrates. These cookies are low-carb and keto friendly thanks to the monk fruit, so anybody on a keto, gluten-free, or sugar-free diet may enjoy them.
The baking process for the cookie recipe is quite similar to that of conventional cookies. Combine all of the ingredients, bake the cookies, and then dip them in melted dark chocolate. That’s all there is to it! This meal is simple enough for even a beginner chef to prepare.
List of Keto Foods
Join 150,000 other people who are getting a FREE keto nutrition list and fresh recipes every week!
Dark chocolate-covered low-carb cookies!
Dark chocolate cookies are not only excellent for an after-school snack, but they’re also extremely stylish and make a terrific complement to any special event. They’re great for serving and may be made ahead of time.
These chocolate-covered cookies are perfect if you want to offer something that everyone will like. MyFitnessPal – Search – Chocolate Covered Cookies may be easily added to the recipe. Vicky from So Nourished contributed this guest article. Her keto diet blog, Tasteaholics, may be familiar to you.
His and his co-founders’ goal for So Nourished is to provide high-quality low-carb goods that make the keto diet simple! As a result, Nourished takes pleasure in being a ketogenic diet that follows the principles of a low-carb diet. Visit their blog and follow them on Facebook and Instagram to learn about all the wonderful ways to utilize their ingredients.
Biscuits with a dark chocolate filling
- Cookies with a creamy chocolate coating with a dark chocolate flavor.
- Time spent: 28 minutes
- 18 cookies in 18 portions
- Calories in a single serving: 220 kcal
- Time to prepare: 10 minutes
- Time to cook: 18 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and parchment paper two baking sheets.
- Combine the almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, salt, and cream of tartar in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate dish, cream together the coconut oil and butter.
- One at a time, beat the eggs, then add the vanilla essence.
- One cup at a time, add the dry ingredients, whisking thoroughly after each addition.
- Form the dough into tiny balls and put them on the prepared baking sheets, gently pushing them down with your fingertips. Allow to cool to room temperature after baking 15-18 minutes till crispy.
- In a double boiler over low heat, melt the dark chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Dip the tops of the cookies (or half of the cookies) in the chocolate, then return them to the baking sheet to cool and solidify.
- Net Carbs: 3 g serving size: 1 biscuit carbs: 3 g carbs: 3 g carbs: 3 g carb
- Information about nutrition
- Dark chocolate cookies
- Amount per serving
- 220 calories 194 calories from fat
- *Percentage of daily expenses
- 21.5 g 33 percent fat
- Carbohydrates account for 62% of the total.
- 3g12 percent dietary fiber
- Protein content: 5g/10%
- * Percentages are calculated based on a 2000-calorie diet.
- Cuisine: American
Hush! Are you the one who did it? Add us to your Instagram feed! We’d love to see your work! Leave a comment and review below or tag us on Instagram at @keto.connect.
This dark chocolate dipped cookies are so easy to make, and are a great snack for a busy day! They are simple, easy to make, and look really good, all at the same time!. Read more about chocolate covered bacon and let us know what you think.